Are you a small or medium sized business working in the clean technology sector?
Enterprise Connect’s Clean Technology Innovation Centre assists businesses delivering clean technologies, including businesses involved in:
- the generation of energy from renewable and low carbon sources, such as solar, wind, wave, tidal, low emission coal, biofuels or cogeneration.
- the development and supply of methods, equipment, technology or services in:
- commercial and industrial water
- refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning;
- solar hot water, and
- desalination or water efficiency.
- the development or supply of methods, equipment, technology or services used to reduce energy demand or increase energy efficiency
- environmental technologies or services in waste management, recycling, environmental assessment, monitoring or remediation.
Our services begin with a comprehensive, confidential Business Review, delivered at no charge. Conducted by our skilled Business Advisers, the Business Review is carried out on site and involves a top-to-bottom analysis of your business.
Through the Business Review, Enterprise Connect assists businesses delivering clean technologies to:
- review business strategy and operations
- identify strengths and opportunities, including benchmarking against best practice
- assess potential areas for growth and improvement
- access world-class business tools, processes and technology.
To be eligible, a business applying for a Business Review must be solvent, have revenue or expenditure of between $1.5 million and $100 million in the current financial year or one of the two preceding financial years, possess an Australian Company Number and have a trading history of at least three years. Further detailed information regarding eligibility for Business Reviews can be found in our Client Information Guide.
Tailored Advisory Service funding is available to help you implement recommendations flowing from the Business Review and our Business Advisers can provide connections to researchers, industry associations, training and other sources of funding and advice. Further information about the Tailored Advisory Service can be found in the Client Information Guide.
For further information please refer to the Clean Technology Innovation Centre Fact Sheet or the Enterprise Connect Services page.