Who we are and what we do
Enterprise Connect is part of the Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education. A national network of Centres deliver services through highly skilled and experienced Business Advisers who come to your business regardless of where you are located in Australia. Firms have the opportunity to engage in a range of services to accelerate their competitiveness and raise performance through a process of continuous improvement across the entire range of its business activity.
Our vision is to connect Australian small and medium-sized enterprises to the knowledge, tools and expertise necessary to improve productivity, increase competitiveness and fully capitalise on the growth potential of their business.
We seek to provide excellence in program and service delivery, which is underpinned by a clear set of value propositions including professionalism, responsiveness, understanding, confidentiality and transparency.
Our Service Delivery Commitment
This charter sets out Enterprise Connect’s standards for customer service. We can provide you with general information on our services, and offer clarification on service element requirements and guidelines. If we can not assist you we will direct you to other potential sources of assistance.
Our customers can expect us to:
- be friendly and professional;
- answer calls to the Enterprise Connect hotline within 10 seconds;
- return telephone messages within one working day;
- respond to queries within three working days (where we are unable to resolve immediately)
In relation to our three key services, customers can expect the following:
– receive a decision on your eligibility within two working days of a completed application form being submitted.
Tailored Advisory Service (TAS) Grant
– receive a decision on your application within two weeks of a completed application form being submitted.
Continuous Improvement Program
– receive a decision on your application within 10 working days of a completed application.
Business Adviser Commitment
Business Advisers play the central role in delivery of Enterprise Connect activities and are committed to ensuring you receive quality and timely assistance through:
- tailored advice;
- assistance with interpreting findings following a Business Review;
- support in the location and engagement of Tailored Advisory Service providers;
- guidance with implementation of recommendations; and
- information on additional government avenues of support.
Help Us Help You
To assist us provide you with high quality and timely advice we need you to:
- provide us with information that is accurate, complete and on-time;
- commit yourself and allocate appropriate time to undertake and collaborate with your Business Adviser; and
- provide feedback on our services.
As an Enterprise Connect customer, you can be assured to have your privacy respected and your confidentiality information protected.
The Privacy Act 1998, other Commonwealth legislation and common law require us to protect any personal and confidential information you have provided to us.
Within our Client Information Guides and other documentation, we outline how we deal with your confidential information. Apart from possible disclosures that are explained in our guidelines and other documentation, we will not disclose your information to any person or organisation unless we have your consent, or are required or permitted to do so by law.
Subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 1982, you may be able to access documents that we hold concerning you. If a request is made under the freedom of Information Act, a fee may be charged.
How you can give us feedback
If you have any feedback that you wish to provide, the Enterprise connect Hotline is your first point on contact. The hotline will direct you to the appropriate manager, who will follow up to ensure your feedback is addressed. If you have a complaint that you wish to raise, please refer to the Procedures for Handling Complaints.
How you can Access Our Services
Online at www.enterpriseconnect.gov.au
Enterprise Connect’s website provides immediate access to a number of services, including guidelines and eligibility documents, application forms and information on all of our centres nationally.
Enterprise Connect can be contacted by email at email@example.com
on 131 791
For assistance on Enterprise Connect’s services, call the Enterprise Connect Hotline on 131 791 for the cost of a local call. (please remember that additional charges may apply from mobile and pay phones) The hotline operates from 8.00am to 6.00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday, public holidays excluded.
National Network of Enterprise Connect Centres
Please visit the Contact Us page for a complete list of Centres and their locations.
Download a copy of the Client Service Charter