The Enterprise Connect Client Service Charter outlines our commitment to our clients, our service responsibilities and the standard of service you can expect.
Who we are and what we do
Enterprise Connect offers comprehensive, confidential advice and support to eligible Australian small and medium businesses to help them transform and reach their full potential.
All aspiring Australian small and medium businesses are capable of succeeding in the global market place.
To provide independent strategic business advice and referrals to assist Australian small and medium businesses to become more sustainable, innovative and globally competitive.
- We use specialist expertise within our network of industry, education and research partners to enable businesses to reach their full potential.
- We provide businesses with a Business Adviser or Facilitator, who has extensive experience in the private sector, to work with you in using our range of services.
- We ensure our services meet the needs of business through continuously reviewing and evaluating our programs.
- We expect our staff to behave honestly and ethically and we focus on building sound relationships with every business.
- We provide honest advice, supported by staff experienced in the private industry, and delivered through a quality process.
- We provide linkages and support to access other government programs relevant to businesses’ needs.
- We will provide a timely response to your enquiries through our national network of centres, supported by a dedicated hotline.
- Businesses can contact Business Advisers and Facilitators directly, by calling their local Enterprise Connect Centre or the hotline.
- We aim to make a decision on your application within four working days for a Business Review, and within 15 working days for Tailored Advisory Service grant.
- We respect your privacy and as such, we have extensive systems in place to protect your confidential information.
- Your information will be used for the purposes of providing Enterprise Connect services, and may be disclosed within Enterprise Connect, between the Department and its Business Advisers, with Enterprise Connect Partner Organisations and with CSIRO Engagement Managers. Information may alsom be disclosed as permitted or required by law, or in response to questions posed by the Minister, Parliament or its committees.Your information will be used for the purposes of providing Enterprise Connect services, and may be disclosed within Enterprise Connect, between the Department and its Business Advisers, with Enterprise Connect Partner Organisations and with CSIRO Engagement Managers. Information may also be disclosed as permitted or required by law, or in response to questions posed by the Minister, Parliament or its committees.
Help Us Help You
You can help us deliver a world class program that meets the needs of Australian SMEs by:
- providing accurate and complete information during the application process;
- committing to and allocating time to work with your Business Adviser or Facilitator;
- contributing to our program review and effectiveness evaluation of the program, by providing us with information upon completion of your Enterprise Connect service.
We value and appreciate your feedback on our services. You can provide feedback via:
- your Business Adviser or Facilitator;
- your local Enterprise Connect Centre;
- the hotline 131 791.
In the first instance, complaints should be made by:
If you are not satisfied with our resolution of your complaint, you can send your complaint in writing to:
Program Management Enterprise Connect
Department of Industry
GPO Box 9839
Canberra City ACT 2601
When making a complaint, please include:
- the name of a contact person, organisation, address, telephone and email;
- details of the problem encountered, including the date when the problem occurred;
- the outcome requested and any relevant documentation.
We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days of receiving the complaint and we will provide you with a contact person in Enterprise Connect.
We will respond to your complaint in writing within 20 working days.
If you are not satisfied with our final resolution of your complaint, the following organisations may be able to assist you, depending on the circumstances and nature of your complaint:
The Commonwealth Ombudsman www.ombudsman.gov.au
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner www.oaic.gov.au
The Australian Human Rights Commission www.humanrights.gov.au
How to contact us and access our services
- Visit enterpriseconnect.gov.au The website contains guidelines on all our services, eligibility documents, application forms and information on all of our centres.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the hotline 131 791
The hotline (local call) is open 8.00 am to 6.00 pm (AEST)
Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Feedback on this Charter
Feedback from clients and staff on this Charter is welcome at email@example.com
Download a copy of the Client Service Charter